- Existing Buoyweather Premium accounts managed & billed through Apple or Google cannot redeem a Buoyweather Gift Card.
- Existing Buoyweather Premium accounts billed directly by us can redeem a Buoyweather Gift Card — the value of the Gift Card will be added as a credit.
- Gift codes are sent instantly. If you want to surprise them on the day, enter your own email as the recipient and forward it along when the time is right.
How to purchase a Buoyweather Premium Gift Card
1. Visit buoyweather.com/gift-cards
2. Choose from our 1-month, 3-month & 1-year Gift Card options. The value of the Gift Card you have selected will be shown in a box below. Pricing is based on your location.
3. Fill out the recipient's information and leave an optional message. Then hit CONTINUE.
4. Use the confirmation page to make sure everything is correct. Gift Cards are non-transferrable and non-refundable. Once you are happy the information is correct, hit PURCHASE GIFT CARD
- The value of the Gift Card
- The recipient & sender email addresses
- The message.
5. Make sure you have entered information in each box I have highlighted red
Both recipients & senders of Gift Cards will receive email confirmation immediately. If you are purchasing a Gift Card and want it to be a surprise, be sure to fill out your name and email in both the “to” and “from” fields. This way you can give the Gift Card on your own time, by forwarding the email to the sender when the time is right.
Please be sure to check your spam and promotion folders in your inbox for the confirmation email.
If you didn't receive an email confirmation for your purchase, write to email@example.com from the email address you used to buy the Gift Card. Likewise, the recipient can write to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that the Gift Card was sent to.