- Changes made on the website will reflect in the app and visa versa as long as you're logged in to the same account.
- All wind speeds are displayed in knots regardless of location or preference.
How to set your preference through the Android app
1. Hit the user icon in the top right of the app screen.
2. Select None, Meters or Feet.
- None allows Buoyweather to determine the units shown based on your location
- Meters will set heights in Meters, Temperature in Centigrade
- Feet will set heights in Feet and temperature in Fahrenheit.