- All memberships are set to automatically renew, unless you cancel the auto-renewal before the next renewal date.
What is auto-renewal
Automatic renewal (auto-renewal) means your Premium membership will be conveniently renewed at the end of your monthly or annual membership term.
How to switch off auto-renewal
Cancelling a subscription = disabling the auto-renewal
If you do not want your membership to automatically renew on the next billing date, cancel your subscription.
This will prevent your account from automatically renewing so it expires at the end of the billed term.
Once cancelled, you still have the option to manually renew your account if you later decide you do want to continue your membership. How do I renew my Premium membership?
Note: if you joined Premium through the app (billed by Apple or Google Play), you need to cancel using the following instructions:
- If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple
- Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play
How to switch auto-renewal back on
If you decide to continue your subscription before the end of the billed term, follow these instructions to "un cancel" your subscription.
1. From the Buoyweather.com homepage, hit Account and then Payment and Password.
2. Choose SUBSCRIPTION from the top banner.
3. Click the big green STAY PREMIUM button.