- You cannot redeem a Buoyweather Gift Card on an account that is being billed through iTunes or Google Play. If you currently pay through iTunes or Google Play, cancel your current subscription and redeem your gift card once it expires.
- If your Buoyweather Premium is billed by Buoyweather directly, a credit in the value of your gift card will be added to your account for use on your next renewal.
- You need have a Buoyweather, Surfline or FishTrack account to redeem a gift card.
- You must use your gift card in full, and cannot use a portion of your gift card.
- Buoyweather Gift Cards do not expire.
- Gift cards are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash value.
To redeem your Buoyweather Gift Card
1. Visit buoyweather.com/redeem
2. You will need to create an account or sign in to an existing one. If you have an xisting account, there is a Sign in link right below the Redeem Your Gift title.
3. Enter the code from your electronic receipt sent via email
You will not need a credit card to redeem your gift card.