- The annual membership is the cheapest rate
- The monthly membership offers a flexible option for seasonal boaters
- Pricing may vary slightly depending on whether you subscribe through Apple, Google Play or with Buoyweather directly.
How to work out the best option for you
How many months do you plan on using Buoyweather, per year?
Which currency you will be paying with (ILS, GBP AUD, EUR, NZD & USD)?
Pricing in your local currency can be seen after logging in or creating an account on buoyweather.com/upgrade
(months you plan on using Buoyweather) x (monthly cost of Premium) = ___________
- If the answer is more expensive than the annual value, then you'll save money and have year-round access by choosing yearly.
- If the calculated answer is cheaper, choose our monthly option and enjoy a flexible arrangement you can opt in/out of.
If you'd like to chat with an agent for assistance with this decision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your Buoyweather account. Be sure to note your currency/location in your email so we can provide a tailored response!